Tuesday, September 27, 2011

grandparents




Lily is becoming the craft QUEEN.  She loves it, and does really well, actually.  loves it.

Birthday's continue to be Lily's favorite, though she continues to complain that we have no b-day hats!  Daddy's birthday is Thursday!

 The girls are SO fantastically sleeping at the same time together each afternoon...blessed time for my devotions!  My whole life, I never tried to do my devotional time in the middle of the day, but the last few months I have been while they sleep, and have found it to be the PERFECT way to re-focus and re-commit to the Lord right in the middle.  I'm loving it...
 Matt calls this Sofie's "worried about Ninjas" face
 Don't get me wrong, Barb looks VERY young.  But people keep asking if Sofie is HERS, and I just don't know what to say :)
welcome to Lily's life, being stared at ALL the time :)

2 comments:

David said...

Ninjas... hilarious!!

Amber said...

Ok, they are soo cute!