Tuesday, June 28, 2011

While nothing has come back quite free and clear, none of the major possible issues with Sof are present, from her heart to her belly. I don't yet know what plans He has for this little one, but I can't wait to see...Once again, she has been in the face of some very grave possibilities and predictions, and once again, this time with my shaky hand upon HER belly and not my own, He has heard my voice and healed.

When Matt left me feeling very alone last night at the hospital, he set his Bible on the bedside table and said, "Don't feel alone! Read the Psalms."

With monitors beeping in the dark, cold room, that is just what I did, opening randomly into the Psalms to Psalm 30, appropriately titled Joy Comes in the Morning..

This is what got me, verse 2:
"O Lord my God,
I cried to you for help,
And You have healed me."

WHY does it say healed? It could have said "helped" or "heard" or anything else. It said HEALED for ME. I couldn't keep tears from falling again reading His perfect Words.

And He did, because we're heading home...to be discharged around 3 today.

Thank you for all your prayers! We'll keep you posted!

7 comments:

David said...

Praying, praying...
What else can we do?
The Grissom Gang

John Harris said...

Oh my goodness you guys. The one who is Faithful will see you through. Lots of prayers

John and Dorothy said...

How often can we praise the Lord for His miracles. Right now, at this moment, as I write we know that His loving arms are wrapped securely around all of you and His mighty and powerful hand rests on Sof. Thank you Lord.

Love from us both
Bubba and Dodo

Amber said...

Thank you Jesus!!

Galen said...

Dear Lord, thank you for your love and care for little Sofie. Thank you for the sweet and tender heart you've created in Lily. Thank you for Stacey and Matt and for their trust in You. I ask that you continue to meet their needs richly, and that your perfect peace continue to blanket them as they raise their babies. In the precious Name of Christ, Amen

Lori said...

Prayers continue to cover the four of you. Great is our God and greatly to be praised!

Love Lori

S Club Mama said...

PTL so thankful that God has healed your precious Sofie. Let us pray that His Will be done and that she gets stronger and stronger. :)