Saturday, June 18, 2011

Miss Sofia loves the heat!  The moment we take her outside, she stretches out and falls asleep...

We've been really blessed to have lots of people come meet Sof...this weekend, my grandparents (dad's side) and Aunt Debbie came from PA to love on the girls!

 Lily played bumble bee, and every other game known to man, with "the people who came to see me".



Sofie's passport picture...After a long morning Friday at several different public offices, things are coming together!  We have her birth certificate, will have her SS number Monday, Lord willing, and then can get on to the passport Monday afternoon!

"I'm like grandpa!" Lily kept grinning today, stealing his glasses, putting them on upsidedown and wearing them all around.
Both our girlies are just too cute...I praise the Lord for these precious gifts and moments!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Awww I love Lily's last photo on this post! So amazing seeeing them both :)