Friday, October 3, 2008

7 months!


Lily is 28 weeks old today, hitting the 7 month mark! I can TELL I'm seven months, too...:) She's not comfortable, I'm not comfortable, she's getting big, I'm getting big, she's getting bored, I'm getting bored :) We'll both be very ready whenever it is her perfect time to come!
Meanwhile, we're both thrilled to have "Grandpa" here helping us out...killing the spiders for us (and last night catching a huge frog in the house), changing out the propane tanks, making us rest, and painting Lily's room! It's finally starting to look like a different room. This photo is "in progress", and hopefully we'll have it finished (though void of all furniture, etc) before Dad leaves.I can see my stomach moving regularly now, which is still so weird. We both miss Matt! Can't wait to show him the new room...

Thank you, Lee, for my new maternity shirt...it is so nice and cool!

1 comment:

Casey, Laura, Nico, & Lucia said...

You are sooo pregnant right now! It is wonderful. Oh, the signs of pregnancy, I can't wait! I can't wait to see Lily's room all finished. It will be perfect.

Love ya,
Laura