Friday, September 26, 2008

bring on the 3rd trimester!


Today is the last day of trimester 2, and all three of us are glad! Lily's been active as can be this week, kicking so hard that you can see my stomach move. Bundy, our cat, loves sleeping between my belly and a pillow, and she was kicking him so much a few days ago that he glared at me (as if this is my fault) and got off the bed to sleep on the floor. Matt's gotten to feel her lots, too! The reality of her coming is definitely settling in!

Meanwhile, Lily got an awesome gift on Thursday from Heather! I am SO excited now about getting her room painted so we can mount the "L" above where her crib will be! Heather, thank you SO much! We love it!!!

She also got some new baby clothes from her grandmom, (our favorite is the white one piece with the ruffles on the butt!) even including a rock n' roll onesie from Pop Pop!

Lily is already quite blessed with lots of love, and so are we!

2 comments:

Casey, Laura, Nico, & Lucia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Casey, Laura, Nico, & Lucia said...

Hey Stace!
I love the new layout, it is perfect. 3rd trimester,WOW, it is just flying by. I remember like it was yesterday that you were telling us you were pregnant. Now, little Miss Lily will be here before we know it. Take care and get lots of rest.

Love ya!
Laura