Friday, September 19, 2008

26 weeks!


Grandma and Grandpa...thank you for the new maternity shirts! So cute, and they fit perfectly, and give me room to grow! Your box and Patty's just came yesterday...thank you so much!

We are 26 weeks today, and are beginning our LAST week of our 2nd trimester! CRAZY! I bought tickets this past week to head back to the States November 17th for our last five weeks of pregnancy. Matt will follow three weeks later, as soon as school has ended.

New paint came from Florida for Lily's room, which is still not looking anything like a baby's room whatsoever. But, it is happy and peaceful in our minds, and will all come in place in good time. If only we could just run to Walmart!

We're just praising the Lord for each day He's giving us and for this continuing miracle in our lives!

6 comments:

Casey, Laura, Nico, & Lucia said...

You look STUNNING!! Can't wait until you guys get here. Miss you lots.

Love,
Laura

elisa said...

look how big you are friend! (i love that i can say this and it is a GOOD thing :) yay lily, you are growing! you look great :)

AmberH said...

Stacey, I am so happy for you two. I just got your newsletter for Sept. You look awesome!! Oh, how I wish Joe and I could come back and see you when you arrive back in the states. I look forward to pics of Lily when she arrives.
Love you lots, Amber

Louisiana_Kim said...

Stacey! Wow, I am so happy for you and Matt. I just received your September newsletter - I love receiving them by the way. My mom sends her congrats as well. She always loves to hear how you are doing. Best wishes and congrats!
Love ya,
Kim and Daniel

Lori said...

You look beautiful Stacey! Grandma and Grandpa have great taste in maternity clothes.

I can hardly believe in 2 months you will be home on the final countdown to Lily's arrival!

Remember get lots of sleep now!

Love Lori

Unknown said...

You look Awesome! Thinking and praying for you, Jenny