Sunday, November 27, 2011

don't ever want to forget

...how excited Sofie gets when I come home from work and she buries her face in my neck.

...how excited Sofie is when I get her out of her crib in the mornings.  The moment she sees me she grins SO big.

...how Lily "mommies" us.  "Lily, I'm so proud of you!  Thank you!"  "Awwww.  You're WELCOME, sweetie!" she says.

...how Sofie blows raspberries, loudly, all the time...church...dinner...bedtime.

 ...how Lily tells us, "Mommy, Poppy, do NOT talk loudly!  Talk nicely!  Jesus loves it when we talk nicely to each other" if we ever begin to get upset about anything.

 ...how Lily can ALWAYS make Sofie laugh and smile.  I love when Lily tries to get Sofie laughing and then Sofie laughing makes Lily laugh and the two of them carry on and on (like at nap time today).  Nobody can make Sofie laugh like Lily.  

...how Lily HATES to share her things, but if you tell her something is yours, she says, "but I thought we were gonna share!"

...how Sofie grabs at EVERYTHING, and somehow can knock over cups of juice, grab spaghetti off your plate that is 2 feet away from her, clear countertops...she is truly at "octopus baby" stage.

No comments: