Monday, August 15, 2011

sugar

After watching Mary Poppins last week, Lily is still enamored.

When I walked in the door today, she was crawling around on the floor with Micheline, singing at the top of her lungs: "A spoon!  A spoon it helps the sugar go down!  A spoon helps the sugar go DOWN!"

This girl doesn't need ANYTHING to help the sugar go down :)  She starts asking for candy by 6 am.

Then the other day, she started giggling to me about her "piggie hairs."  I could NOT figure out what she was talking about until she started playing with her hair, and I realized she meant "pig tails."

She's been having, as always, a blast with Uncle Don...tonight with big bubbles...







3 comments:

Lisa said...

she is definitely a part of this family with her sugar "needs." I totally understand her :) Love you!

Lori said...

Uncle Don is a really good guy!!

martin said...

I second Lori's comment!