Friday, August 26, 2011

Quotes of the week:

during a huge thunder/lighting/rain storm...

me:  "Look at all the rain!  Don't be scared!  Who made the rain, Lily?"
Lily: "Not Uncle Don!  Uncle Don makes stuff, but God made this rain!"


after making up and telling her an elaborate story about an alligator getting his toenails cut so that she'd let me cut hers...

"Aunt Lisa is going to buy me that book and bring it to me at Christmas!  I AM SO EXCITED!  SOON!"


The ONLY thing Lily will call Director Bryan: Lizzie's Poppy.


After seeing me on the scale, and getting on the scale herself.

"LOOK, Mom!  I am getting SO bigger.  Are you sad?


 lovin' her "Uncle Don House."

 30 minutes prior to Lily flopping over and sending Sof into wails...
As my dad likes to say, if Sofie's not sleeping or laughing, she's screaming :)

I know she won't appreciate this later, but man alive, what is more delectable than chubby baby butt?

1 comment:

Lisa said...

where am i going to find a childrens book about an alligator cutting his toenails?!?! Now IM gonna be the bad guy!