Friday, March 4, 2011

she might THINK she's a princess...

but this girl is as unladylike as she could be :)  She is constantly wiping her face and hands on her shirt (or my shirt), stomps in mud puddles in her princess dresses, chases bugs and frogs, laughs hilariously every time she "I too-ooted!", and will only eat food she doesn't like if we tell her it is worms, just to watch our horrified expressions.




Last night she had us both cracking up though, and Matt insists I share this though I thought it much too gross.

Last night after supper she yells, "Poo-Pee!" and runs for the potty.  I sit on the shower ledge while she goes and she loves these moments of uninterrupted chat time.  After a few moments, she claps her hands and says, "OK, Mommy!  I drop it!"

I laughed at this new expression, and said, "Ok, Let's go!"....but she's not done explaining yet.

"Mommy, I drop it in the water!"

"Good girl, ok!"

"Mommy, I drop it in the OCEAN!"

I laughed again..."OK! Let's go!"

Then she begins a 3 minute monolog/commercial for "Finding Nemo" (her new favorite movie) going something like this:

"I drop it in the ocean.  YAY, Poo-pee.  FISH.  LOTS of fish.  BIG fish.  Baby fish.  Mommy fish.  Fish with teeth.  SHARKS.  I drop it in the ocean SHARKS.  Swim swim.  Where's Nemo?  Nemo's Poppy find him! YAY! Turtle!  Poppy turtles, baby turtles.  Fin! Noggin!  DUDE!  Dude, I drop it in the ocean! Dory.  Dory sick, Dory happy now!  I happy now!  Mommy, let's go!"

I was rolling.  There is nothing I love more than listening to my little chatter box...hard to believe that in just a few months we will be starting ALL over again with "WAAAAAH."

3 comments:

David said...

I laughed so hard I think I just dropped one in the ocean! Hilarious... thanks for sharing.

Casey, Laura, Nico, & Lucia said...

Casey and I were laughing so hard! Must be a Ayars thing:)

Love ya!

elisa said...

this might be my favorite lily post :) lol love it!