Friday, November 28, 2008

9 months!


Today Lily is 36 weeks old and her dad is home! I can't imagine being much more uncomfortable, but Lily doesn't seem to care :) I've felt more movement the last 4 or 5 days than I ever have, and she's clearly having trouble getting comfortable as well! Our next doctor's appointment is on Monday, and Matt and I are determined to enjoy these last days as a couple before Lily comes. She got the most beautiful blanket from the Fero's a few days ago, and today got a beautiful book from the Waggoner's about children from all around the world...Thank you so much! Lily's baby shower is Sunday, so I'll have more pictures then!

2 comments:

Casey, Laura, Nico, & Lucia said...

You look absolutely Beautiful!

Love,
Laura

dearabby said...

Stace,
So sorry I couldn't make yesterday. I thought it was better to keep my cold/flu symptoms to myself. Hope you had a wonderful time. You look fabulous.