Monday, July 7, 2008

at 3 months




We're currently almost 16 weeks (4 months, Patty :), but are trying to catch up our pictures. We'll have some ultrasound scans up soon...so cool! We're in Delaware, enjoying time with Matt's family and discovering that "Baby like RIBS". I've never been much of a meat eater, but man, BBQ ribs are hitting the spot!

It's been SO fun finally being able to tell everyone and such a blessing to be feeling so much better most of the time...I'm completely clueless about whether I'm carrying a boy or a girl...so much for "motherly intuition"...but we are really excited to find out on the 24th (Lord willing), right before we go back to Haiti!

3 comments:

Juan said...

Congrats!! :-)
Great photos. I hope everything goes well. And enjoy Haiti. I definitely want to visit one day. I used to live in Miami for 20 years, but never made it to Haiti or the Dominican Republic.

Lori said...

Great idea for the "baby blog". I am so happy for you both in all things, but especially in this "little thing".

Keep eating those ribs!

Love you three....
Lori

dearabby said...

This is awesome. Can we plan a tele-baby shower? What can we send you? Is it best to let you order online? SO excited for you guys...PS Awesome pictures of the bappy mommy and daddy