Wednesday, December 7, 2011

everyday


 I don't even know how this happened, but suddenly, Lily was in and took over bath time :)
Ah, every night when I pray over these two dreamers I'm hit with the realization that the day will come when I go to pray over them and they won't be there any more.  OH man.  Then I get in bed and sigh and sigh until Matt says, "Ok, do you want to talk about it?" :)


 She's helping me do the dishes when she grabs this ginormous container of cereal and entertained herself for an hour.  Aren't these pix hilarious??

 Such a big girl...in the little bear overalls Grammy got Lily years ago, sitting in Lily's 1st Christmas present.  

2 comments:

Maria said...

Sofia is THE cutest. She looks twice as big as when we saw her a month ago!!

Amber said...

Wow! So cute!