Sunday, October 16, 2011

friends

There's a lot to share with you, but until my sister gets here, I only have 5 minutes at a time to blog :)  

Last night, Lily and I were watching "The Lion King" that Dodo and Bubba brought with them, and there was a scene where the dad and kid lion are playing together.  Simba falls into Mufasa (his dad) and says, "We're buddies, aren't we Dad?" and the Dad says, "Yep, always".  Lily leans over to me and says, "Look!  We're friends like that, too, huh."  

It was GREAT...these girlies are the best.  

Lily is desperately missing her grandpa, and keeps saying, "but I didn't want him to go!"  Thankfully, Aunt Lisa is on her way!










1 comment:

Amber said...

I can't even imagine how awesome that would feel hearing those words from your little girl :) Fabulous!!