Wednesday, August 26, 2009

gettin' around

Lily is EVERYWHERE...she does NOT want to sit, and does NOT want to stay in one place, and doesn't even really want to crawl! She keeps trying to stand instead...




Daddy and baby girl, watching a movie...I could not believe how BIG she looked laying there next to Daddy with her knees up, watching her video!
Miss Lily discovered her Oh-So-Exciting Bumbo box yesterday and enjoyed playing on it, next to it, in it and around it :) She's teething again, working on those top teeth!
This is the "Crazy Lily" face Lily makes every time she dances with her Dad...their favorite thing to do!
Aunt Lisa sent Lily this "12 month" top before she was born. Finally thought today that it would fit, and put it on her only to discover that it won't fit much longer. She wants to stand up at all times...

2 comments:

Lori said...

Oh my goodness - one picture is more precious than the next one!
She is so beautiful and looks like she is all about having fun!

The "Crazy Lily" face is "too much"..

I guess I better get the 12 month things I have for Lily shipped off to you "real" soon....

Keep the updates coming, I really enjoy them.

Love Lori

Casey said...

I love these pictures!