Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Just back from our appointment (it was cancelled yesterday). I am 90%, 1 cm, and -1 station. If you don't know what that means, you probably don't want to, so don't worry about it :) It does mean that 2 of 3 factors are showing that Lily is good and ready to come, and one of those factors shows that I still have a while. Either way, it could be any day or I could still have 2 weeks, they just don't know. As always, "she'll come when she's ready!"

Worse case scenario, they tentatively scheduled her induction for January 2nd or 3rd. If she hasn't come on her own by then, she will be induced one of those two days (they won't let me go more than a week past my due date.). So, hopefully that won't be the case, but any way you look at it, Miss Lily will be here by January 3rd!

Meanwhile, we are feeling good! Thank you for all your prayers for our continued safety, health and prayers for the upcoming delivery!

4 comments:

Casey, Laura, Nico, & Lucia said...

Jan. 3rd is a great day! That was Brody's Birthday. Just relax and take care.

Love ya.
Laura

Lori said...

Hello Ayars Family -

All good news! God has Lily's special arrivial day already picked out, we just have to wait a little bit longer to see what he picked.

I bet you have given thought in these past weeks to Jesus' mother Mary. Can you even imagine getting on a donkey and starting out on a trip?

I love you three lots and continue to keep you all in prayer!!

Love Lori

dearabby said...

YEAH! Hopefully you can encourage her to come a little earlier. Praying for you both... Let me know when she comes.. I would love to see all of you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Stacey (and Matt),

I've been thinking about you a lot the last several weeks (months, really) and had been hoping we might be lucky enough to get "the news" while we are in the capital this week, but I'm thinking maybe Lily is a little too comfy for that. It may seem like things are dragging now, but time will fly later (I can't believe Joel is going to be a year old on Monday!). We'd like to send Lily a welcoming gift, but weren't sure what address to send it to. Do you think you could shoot us a quick email with that info...by Thursday, if possible, so we can put it in the mail before we head back into the bush?

We love you guys and miss you very much!

Flo