Thursday, December 13, 2012

land of the free

While I have the short and SWEET AWESOME FREE INTERNET OF AMERICA!!!!! (just a little excited!) I will finally upload tons of pictures I have been waiting to painstakingly upload!  I fully recognize that this is WAY too many pictures for the average person....so...these are for family :)







Sofie, every single time she gets sand on her hands.





Lily flipped her cup over as the waitress was bringing coffee, so Lily got a cup of coffee.  She. Was. SO. Excited.


 Sofie and Thaliya love to play together, as long as NO toys and NO pacifiers are involved.  Peek-a-boo, good.  

Nothing like eating some good tree :)






making playdough "cookies"






2 comments:

Maria said...

This is not too many pics! Can't believe how big Sofie is getting...what a cutie :)

Lori said...

Oh I am glad I am "family" because I loved each one of them... Those girls are just so darn cute!!

Lori