Friday, May 25, 2012

here comes trouble...


Man, the girls were reminding me of my sister and I this afternoon, sitting at this same counter as kids, eating lunch. They were CRACKING each other up, talking about who-knows-what and doing whatever they could to make each other laugh.
 I hate to say this about my own daughter, but Sofie is...well, she's BAD!  She tries to be bad.  She tries to do what she shouldn't, and then laughs about it hilariously, especially if I'm upset As Lily is always telling her, "you are DESOURD!" (Creole for "make disorder" or "crazy).
 And I know she's tiny for her age, but she eats EVERYTHING.



 The louder she banged on the bowl, the harder she laughed...

 oh man.  These next years are going to be busy.
So blessed that they'll be busy with these two!

No comments: