Monday, May 30, 2011

busy Lily

"Sofie's comin' soon!" Lily keeps promising everyone, though it's starting to feel doubtful...she is so excited, talking a lot now about her baby, about how she is going to help and share.  A little one in church yesterday had her just mesmerized "He can't climb out!  He loves me!" ...hopefully that excitement will continue after Sof comes!

Lil had a blast today golfing, feeding the goats, riding the "horses" and eating her usual favorites from the salad bar:  2 bowls full of black olives, chocolate pudding, applesauce and ribs.  "I LOVE ribs!" she keeps saying.  Then this evening the guys went golfing while she and Aunt Lisa played in her new huge blow up pool and ate watermelon.




My enduring cold was finally diagnosed as a sinus infection and I started on antibiotics...I'm so tired after several sleepless coughing nights and we're all hoping I'll be feeling better very quickly!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Looks like Lily is just emjoying life :)