Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me!

Aunt Lori's adorable birthday package arrived yesterday for Lily, and this morning Lily dug in, THRILLED to have another birthday.  She opened her card, "read it", and then started singing "Happy Birthday to ME!" all over again...

 In her new kitty shirt, she opened her new Tinker Bell panties, and immediately had to put them on and check them out!

 Then opened her too-cute little cooking set...

 pop up book...
and cookie mixes...to which she said, "OK, Mommy!  Let's go!" and headed for the kitchen.  This girl loves to bake!
Aunt Lori, thank you SO MUCH, and most for the best gift of all, the conversation hearts!!!  I looked EVERYWHERE for them before we came back and they hadn't hit the shelves yet...I'm already half through the bag, with Lily's help....SO GREAT...nothing better out there!

THANK YOU for thinking of our little one and blessing us through blessing her!  We love you!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I am glad that the package was a hit with Lily - she is very special to me and our family. I am like Lily, I love it when the celebrations just continue :)

It was the ONLY bag of hearts I could find at the time - they are out now and I will pick some more up for you.

Love you all